While we are a year-round market, May 1 marks the beginning of our 2021 ‘regular’ season, with hours extending to 10am to 2pm. Throughout April, you will see increasing numbers of vendors each week, to a full complement on May 1. Our new market map is below.
We are excited that the PHO has allowed non-food vendors to return to farmers markets. Our crafters and artisans will be returning to the Sir James Douglas school grounds starting this Saturday, March 27.
Unfortunately, applications remain closed at this time (as we currently have space for only returning vendors).
Moss Street Market continues year-round. Our Winter Markets start on November 7. The Winter Market changes are:
- Winter Market hours are Saturdays, 10am to 1pm.
- We will no longer be on Brooke Street Park (we will continue on Porter Park, Thurlow boulevard, and in the Garry Oak Room.
- Mostly outdoors. Due to COVID-19, we are not able to use the the school gym this year so we are more outdoors (but we do have some vendors indoors in the Garry Oak Room).
- Online Order Pickup Stall. Make your market shopping more efficient and convenient by ordering from our vendors online at localline.ca/moss-street-market, then picking up your order on Saturday, from outside the Garry Oak Room.
- No market on December 26, 2020.